Monday, June 28, 2010

I ♥ Mondays


Even Bean gets a Case of the Mondays. I hear ya, Beanie.

Ok, I lied, I don't. Or should I say, I used to not like Mondays. But I have found a cure for a bad Case of the Mondays, people! I glamour it! Monday night has now become my watch True Blood night, can I get a big WOOHOO!!!! Do I have HBO and watch it on Sundays like everyone else? Alas, no. But thanks to the wonderful world wide web, I can just watch it online the next day. (Doing the Carlton Dance right now.) That is, unless HBO gets wind and pulls it.... so far so good though! Seriously, how did we survive this world without the internet? How did I survive without Google? It feels like I am missing a limb when I can't get online. Anyways, I'm supremely and extremely grateful for the internet tonight, since having a Case of the Mondays really sucks.... err... I mean bites..... um..... I'm just going to watch my show now.....

1 comment:

Kelley said...

HA! You glamour it, heehee!Well, I can't seem to watch episode 1 of season 3...and a lot of the links HAVE been pulled, like you said. I'll see of maybe episode 2 plays better.