Friday, June 10, 2011

Sadie's First Haircut


I buckled after over 3 years of not cutting it. It needed it though. And as much as I loved it long, I love it shorter even more. It's summery, cute and looks much healthier. She did great at the hair appointment. I took her to the girl who cuts my hair, so she's met her a couple of times before. She clung to me like a little monkey and Nicole had to cut her hair with me holding her, but she was great, no tears, just very quiet. :) Then after it was all done, I put her down and she was so excited about her new 'do and the fact that all her hair was on the floor. She keep saying "You like my hair? Is it pretty?" It's beautiful, baby!

Taken right before the appointment.

Ta-Da! Her new shorter 'do!

New haircut pic, and also, just a sweet pic of her loving her baby doll. She's very maternal!

No comments: