Thursday, July 21, 2011

Giggles

You know those days when everything goes wrong, every little thing stresses you out and you just basically want to cry? Well, I was having one of those days as I was racing to Providence for an appointment when I looked over and saw this car:



Of course in my frazzled state I immediately thought I was witnessing some terrible crime and my heart jumped, but luckily before I called 911, my brain kicked in and I realized that it was not a partially severed hand but a very eye-catching joke. I just laughed and laughed.... and all of a sudden I didn't feel near as stressed out anymore! So I thought I'd pass it on to give you all a little giggle. I did happen to notice other people in the cars around me pointing and laughing as well. I was very pleased when I happened to be stopped behind the girl at a red light and was able to take a picture. Your welcome. :)

No comments: