Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Birthday And A Baby!


Happy Birthday to Papa! Look, we brought you a Sadie!
Here is Sadie and Papa taking a drive on the John Deere!

This past weekend we drove to NJ to visit family, celebrate Papa's birthday, and meet our new nephew, baby Gio! It was so great to see everyone and was such a fun visit. Gio is pretty much the cutest baby on the planet, I soaked up my baby time with him! He even took a snooze on me, ahhh, so sweet! He is such a good baby, always so calm (ha ha, ok, maybe not at 3 am, right, Panadda?!) and just very sweet natured. Sadie had a wonderful time playing with her cousin, Luke, I love seeing them interact together. Time is going by so fast, I can barely remember them as babies. And of course, she had a blast playing and chatting with Papa, Grandma, Uncle Charlie, Aunt Panadda, and Uncle Paul. She is so much more comfortable now with people. She seemed very much at home there. I love seeing her build relationships with people, and family in particular. I think our visit is best told in photographs though, so I'm going to let the pictures finish this story.

Turns out, Sadie is very handy around the yard. Papa put her to work.

Sadie meeting Gio for the first time, as he was snuggled up on John's shoulder. Now she calls any baby we see, Gio. :)

Uncle Paul having fun with Sadie.

Aunt Panadda giving pushes to the two little munchkins.

Luke and Sadie being pulled in the wagon by Papa. Too cute for words!

Jamming out on the piano together! (I have a video of this I should post, it's pretty funny!)

And about 10 minutes into the trip home.....

1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

Awesome pictures! She's really blossoming. I love the lawnmower one, and Baby Gio is simply adorable! (I love it when they fall asleep on you, too, my favorite :)