Friday, September 24, 2010

Oh The Life Of A Toddler....


We also ride dinosaurs in our spare time.

... in 2010. I keep laughing over how jam packed my two-year olds schedule is. When did that happen? I don't remember having anything near a packed schedule at 2, or 3, or 4.....! But, what happens when you are home with your child 24/7, things get boring pretty fast. So, I'm very thankful for the many different things offered to mommy's and kids. She has school two days a week, swim lessons the next (in which she does her best impression of a clingy little monkey, holding on for dear life), library story class another day, and her rockin' music class to kick off the weekend! Not to mention park and beach playdates. Whew! Don't get me wrong, I love them, I just find it funny how I'm scrambling to register her for all this stuff before all good classes get filled. At two years old! Us moms are ruthless trying to nab a coveted spot! Hee hee :) So, that's my random post. Oh, and here are some random pics, of course!

No, that is not a floor pillow. It is Bean's bed, which she likes to sit in. I've given up on trying to not get her to sit there, to many other battles to fight!

1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

Wow, she looks bigger than 2 in this shot! BTW--I kick Will out of Joey's bed every day. What's with this obsession??? :)