Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Think It's Time!


Yep, we still use our changing table, it's convenient, holds everything and she has always been pretty good on it. But then I walked into her room yesterday and found her sitting all by herself on the changing table with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. (Ack! How'd you get up there?!) Then, a little while later, she was sitting with Owen on top on the changing table together, where she was trying to lay down on him. (Surprised she didn't try to put diaper ointment on him like she usually does!) Anyways, this might be it on the changing table, as it seems to be quite the fun thing for her to do whenever I'm out of sight!

2 comments:

Crafty Mama said...

Wow, she made that look effortless! :)

I used my changing table for a long time, too. For some reason I just had a hard time adjusting to changing a diaper elsewhere.

Kelley said...

HAHA!! Oh, my adorable little niece is full of surprises! This reminds me of the first time you managed to get out of your crib, and sneak downstairs where I was watching General Hospital. I was so shocked! :-))