Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Proud



Sadie LOVING her early birthday gift from Grandma and Papa. THANK YOU!!

Zzzzzzzzzzz.......

I really was dreading the transition from crib to toddler bed. Would she refuse it, would she not sleep well in it, would it be a nightmare getting her to STAY in the bed? But I'm really proud of my girl. She has done amazing with her big girl bed- she really IS turning into a big girl. She has slept all night in the bed and aside from the normal getting out to explore her new freedom, has been really great about night time and quiet time. Of course she initially would walk out with every excuse in the book to see what we were doing, and I would be lying if I didn't say how funny it was. :) All in all, she has really impressed me! Love you, my girl!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! It's just amazing to watch. :-)