Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Visit, Memories, and More Milestones


Yesterday was awesome -- Sadie and I got a wonderful visit from Karen, Jason, Juliana and Kevin! I was very lucky to have met Karen the very first day I moved into my freshman dorm in college. What would I have done without her?!? We have been great friends from that day on and I can honestly say that Karen saved my sanity that first year at school! And of course the subsequent years, but especially that year. Anyone who lived on the 3rd floor of Miley Hall knows the drama that I speak of! But I digress..... I hadn't seen Karen and Family since she was a bridesmaid in my wedding in October '06 because we live so far apart, so its been a long time. Juliana and Kevin have grown up sooo much in that time, so good to see them again. They are the sweetest, cutest kids ever. And now to see both of our children together.... ah well, it was just pretty darn cool, to say the least. 


Thought I'd throw up a few videos of Sadie in this post as well. One is of her laughing- she is just starting to giggle, we've heard her maybe 3 or 4 times, so here is a little snippet! Its adorable! The other is of Sadie enjoying the sound of her own voice! She is loving to vocalize now!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA,I heard that laugh!!:-))) Soooo cute!! What a doll!

Anonymous said...

Sadie is enjoying the sound of her own voice!! She is soooooo adorable.! I loved her performance!
She's a little actress and a bid STAR in her Nana's book! See you all soon.! Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

I'm back! I bet you would get a big laugh if you did that "ppppppp" thing on her tummy...try it! :-))