Friday, August 27, 2010

She's Got The Shoe Gene

With a Mom who perpetually steps out of the house in her one pair of reefs, not sure how Sadie got her love of shoes. But you say the word "shoe" and her eyes light up and wants to see and try on those shoes ASAP. I was out tonight and found a pair of $5 sandals and Sadie got SO excited to try on some Mommy shoes. Very funny to see! It brought back memories of going through my Mom's closet and trying on her 70's platform shoes, and attempting to walk around the house in them (remember that, Mom???)!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

HAHA! "I think we have a little technical problem..." heehee

That was tooooo cute! I remember those platform shoes...I used to go in Mom's closet, too, when I was little, and walk around in her high heels. :-))

Moe said...

I LOVE HER!!!!!! Seriously, she should see my shoe closet!! It would be like Christmas for her. Shoes Rule!

Kelley said...

Watching the shoe video again....smiling BIG!