Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Have A Problem



Ok, more than one. But this particular one is how I seriously can't be trusted to shop at Target. I may need nothing, but I always come out spending way more than intended. And those damn dollar bins and clearance sections. The other day Sadie and I were shopping there and I saw these on sale and started cracking up in the middle of the aisle, and said "I need to have these!" And Sadie agreed and threw them in the cart for me and we rolled on, both chuckling over our funny find (but only one of us getting it). So now, I'm home with my note cards and I realize that I don't actually write to anybody. Huh. Maybe John is right, I need a chaperon in that store. Who knows, you maybe be a lucky recipient of my new cards! God knows after a long day with a toddler, I do feel like I live in Crazyville and I still won't accept that the no matter the haircut, I still won't look like Keri Russell! As I say to John....... "but it was on sale!"

1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

I would make a terrible chaperone in Target, because I am just as bad! It's also a good thing that they don't sell craft supplies.....if they had yarn and it was on sale I would never go home.