Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Preschool Proud


All decked out in her Dora gear.

I am VERY proud of my girl for starting preschool today! It was a little rocky with potty training, so we weren't even sure if she would be able to go to preschool. But, she is potty trained..... enough. For half days anyways. :) She was super excited to be going to her big girl room this morning.... the preschool room! I know it was a little daunting to her to go into a room with 24 kids, instead of a room with only 10, but she did great. I did get the little puffed out bottom lip as I left, but we lucked out and she has a teacher she had last year, which really helped her transition into her new classroom. When I picked her up she told me all about the "new playground" she gets to play in, for BIG KIDS, of course. And how a girl named Allie was there and it was her birthday and they all got TWO oreos. And how she is now a new friend. :) She really is growing up so fast.

Modeling her new Preschool outfit.

WOW! Great job, Sadie! :) She was pretty excited about this!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I'm so proud of her too! She really is growing up so fast. You and John are doing an awesome job with her!!

Nana said...

I'm so proud of my little Sadie! She is so smart & adorable! You can tell that by her diploma! I love her school bag that you made for Sadie. I just love everything about my little Sadie! What a sweetie!