Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Girl!


This girl never fails to put a smile on my face! Last night before bed we were playing with stickers and she would tell John and I what picture was on each sticker and then stick them on either herself, John, or me- as shown above. I had a face full of stickers by the time it was done and she thought it was pretty funny. :) She is changing so much lately. Her vocabulary is really growing and she is starting to really have "conversations". Much of it is babble and is still hard to understand, but a lot of it is pretty clear- she gets her point across! She loves to tell you what she sees or what she wants. The other day at a play group, a mom asked her if she wanted to have "tea" with her as she set out the fake tea set. She looks her right in the eye and says "i want coffee." HA! Takes after her mom :) She is also starting to assert her independence a lot more. The other day, she took her hair clip out of her hair and threw it on the ground. I told her not to do that and leave it in her hair and she comes back with "I don't want to." What?! HA! I was so shocked it came out in such a perfect sentence that I missed that she was now starting to talk back to me! She concentrates so intently on drawing now, telling us she is making a balloon or umbrella or water, etc. It's adorable and amazing to see her grow and develop. That's it, just a post to say what a little sweetheart she is!

2 comments:

asplashofsunshine said...

Such a great mommy and smart little girl! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Kelley said...

Hahaha, I love this! I thought that they were those little vinyl clingies all over your face, remember those? Too cute. :-)

xxoo