Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bars With A Bite



Get it???? Bars with a Bite?!?! Netflix made me a very happy vampire fan yesterday by speedily delivering disc 3 of "True Blood", making this weekend full of vampire fun! The only thing to make that better would be something delicious to eat while watching it. I had been craving something sweet so I decided to make these yummy Martha Stewart Rocky Ledge Bars. I had seen another blogger make these and they looked so decadent, I put them on my "to make" list. They did not disappoint! They are like loaded blondies- full of semi-sweet chocolate chunks, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, mini marshmallows, and caramel pieces! Aww yaaaa. I mean, these are bars you could really sink your teeth into.... :) I would even go so far to say they were love at first bite.... I've got more here, but I don't want to use up all my good material, so I'll stop. :) Anyways, they were a great accompaniment to a fabulous show, which I am completely sucked into! One more episode tonight! Then the netflix wait begins again....

3 comments:

Crafty Mama said...

I hate the Netflix wait!! This is why I caved and ordered HBO so I could watch Season 2 on On-Demand. Yes, I'm a sucker....plus Season 3 starts in June! Bars look awesome as always!

Schmell said...

Bars with a BITE?? Very cute, Sook! They look absolutely divine! With all this TrueBlood talk, you know I'm going to have to rent this from Netflix, too..."cuz we're cousins, identical cousins all the way, we sound alike, we talk alike, at times we even walk alike, we're TWO OF A KIND!" hahahaha xxoo

asplashofsunshine said...

I need to boycott the adventures in rhode island. The adventures make me fatter, want to have another drink, and homesick. :) I guess if I'm gonna get fatter, have another drink, or miss home, it would all be with YOU! Love u and miss you toooo!