Sunday, July 18, 2010

Girls Night!


Roomies- Me, Karen, and Moe.

Old friends rock. We don't get to see each other nearly enough, but when we do, it's like college all over again- both laughter and alcohol flow freely! It's become tradition now to have a yearly reunion when Karen and her family fly in for a visit, and it's so much fun to catch up with these girls, and to reminisce about our wild college days. :) (Note: Stories will be omitted so my Mom still thinks all I did in college was study and go to church.) I think friendships that you can pick up where you left off every time you meet are hard to come by and it's one of the many reason's why I heart these gals. Plus, they have way too much dirt on me... Miss you guys, next time it's an overnight trip!

One of the best pics of the night- contemplating a crime! I'm giggling now as I write this.

Drinks and friends, what could be better? Well, as long as that drink is a Cherry Bomb, right Karen?!

Ginny and Kim, friends in college, now sis-in-laws!

1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

I swear, you ladies are the only ones that can make stories about dead people funny! :) I can still hear the laughter, and can't wait till next year! :)