Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Woman Of Few Words (Well, Today)


Had an awesome time hanging out with Karen and Fam! By the end of the night, the three of them were holding hands walking out of the restaurant. ADORABLE!

It's been a tiring week and my brain isn't up for writing an actual blog, but we did get some fun pictures the past few days, so I think I'll just post those to show what adventures we've been having in Rhode Island. :)

Eating some more of that yummy soft serve ice cream. My favorite pic of the summer.

Being a beach bum and giving sneak attack hugs for friends.

Cuddling with her favorite kitty, Bean, in her kid-size Poang chair from IKEA. Man, I love that place. And yes, that is Bean's entire head in her hands. He is a very tolerant kitty.

2 comments:

asplashofsunshine said...

Miss you guys already!

Kelley said...

That kid just keeps getting more ADORABLE every day! I love the pic of the kids holding hands...that's so sweet. :-)