Monday, January 3, 2011

A New 'Do



In honor of this new year, I thought I'd start it off by chopping my hair! Ok, so I did it a week ago, but I think it still counts. Out with the old, in with the new! I've had long hair for at least 15 years. That's a long time, my friends. And I've always been petrified of cutting it. Fearing the worst. I bit the bullet. It can always grow back, right? In the beginning of 2010, my hair was past the middle of my back. Now, a foot shorter and much less puffy, I start off my year a little bit braver, and a lot happier I finally took the plunge! See, I told you I love January Highs!

3 comments:

Crafty Mama said...

Love it, it looks fabulous. :)

asplashofsunshine said...

It really really really looks great on you! Or perhaps it is your smile that looks really great on you... or both! xoxo

Kelley said...

I love the new 'do, too, even though you are still pulling it up in a ponytail! :-)) I'm thinking of either going shorter, or going a little darker, sort of like a Jennifer Aniston darker blonde. New Year, new me!