Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dude....


Do we have a future surfer girl here?? I think so, look at that form! She'll be surfing at Second Beach before we know it! Yup, that is a surf board coffee table- pretty cool, huh?!? We stopped by Johns office yesterday to say hello, and it was a good excuse to put on a cute new outfit courtesy of Grandma Lorraine and Grandpa John- pink and white seersucker overalls! Adorable! She sooo fits into Newport now. Get her some mini boat shoes and she'll be all set. We also got a family picture taken, its actually the first we have! 


Sadie is approaching 3 months old, which is completely unbelievable. It doesn't seem possible that she could be that old so quickly! I saw some 2 week old babies the other day and they were soooo tiny, I thought to myself that Sadie couldn't have been that small when we brought her home, but she was. She has grown so much. So here are some pictures of the little Peanut at 11 weeks old....





3 comments:

asplashofsunshine said...

I'M IN LOOOOOOVE.... i can't wait to give her big smooches when we arrive!!! Great family picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Surfer Chickie!! LOL!!!! *cue Beach Boys music*

Sooooooo cute!!!

Crafty Mama said...

What a great fmaily picture, and I love the table!

I'm still saying after 20 months, "Wow where has the time gone?" It really does fly by!