Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yay for wine!

So I'm following one of my resolutions- more wine :) I just made a delicious pasta dish- angel hair pasta with sun dried tomatoes and goat cheese. It was super easy and totally yummy! The sauce had white wine in it, so I poured myself a glass of wine while chopping and cooking tonight. NICE. Why don't I do this more often??! Cooking and drinking- Julia Child knew what she was doing, folks. What a fabulous resolution I have! Much better than exercising, which is what is usually on the list. Sadie had her stir fry kit in the kitchen and played with John while I cooked, so nice! John had received a wine aerator for Christmas and we had tried a red wine with it the other night and tonight we tried a white- what a great gift! It seriously made our wine taste SO much better! We did a taste test, before and after the aerator. Hands down, much smoother and tastier when aerated. Highly recommend for wine drinkers!

Now to put the babe to bed and onto more resolutions.... watching the second part of the new Harry Potter movie. Yay!


1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

I've stopped making resolutions in the past couple of years because I never keep them. However, if I made ones like these I'd be much better at it!

I'm terrible at catching movies. One trick that Brian and I have started doing is to watch half a movie a night and then the other half the next day. That way I don't fall asleep! :)